School In-Services & Workshops
At Child Language & Speech Development we are excited to offer customized staff training, in-services, workshops, and Lunch n’ Learns. Our certified speech-language pathologists can come to your school to provide valuable information to your staff and students’ parents. We offer a variety of topics and will even customize workshops to fit the specific needs and frequently asked questions of your staff and parents.
When it comes to the developmental milestones of children and their communication skills, knowledge is power in giving children the skills to succeed in school and life. With so many topics to cover in relationship to language, communication, speech, and hearing, we are eager to hear from you so we can create a workshop to help your community.
Here are a few examples of popular speech-language pathology topics:
- How to determine if your child needs speech or language therapy?
- What is the difference between speech and language?
- What is executive function and how does it impact the school age child?
- How does auditory processing impact learning and communication?
- What role does expressive and receptive language skills plays in academic and social settings?
If you don’t see your specific topic on this list, give us a call. Our expert staff is happy to create a workshop or Lunch n’ Learn based on your unique district or school’s needs. Call today. 704-845-0561