Our summer camp is a therapeutic camp where it is fun, but structured and goals are targeted within each activity. They will have group time, craft time, snack (bring their own), outdoor time, story time, etc. Additionally, out camp is designed and run by our school counselors, exceptional children’s teacher and speech therapists to ensure participants are receiving essential skills needed in school and beyond. Every moment is scheduled and all activities address goals of each child. Camp will run from mid June through July.
(Excluding the week of July 4, 2023)
Enroll your child for any OR all of the five weeks. If your child an ideal candidate for summer camp:
- Childs ages: 4-6 (potty trained)
- Verbal (even if only a few words)
- Decreased expressive and/or receptive language which includes:
- Difficulty with social skills, shy/withdrawn
- Difficulty following/remembering directions
- Articulation issues (hard to understand)
LIMITED SLOTS. Don’t wait to sign up!!
To sign up your child complete the registration form below or call Margaret at 704-845-0561 to learn more.
Where: Lake Norman Baptist Church, 7921 Sam Furr Rd, Huntersville 28078